Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling slightly bogged down by an ever growing list of 'things to do', I started compiling a different sort of list. It skims the surface of the things I'd like to do in life. I can add as many things as I'd like, and there is no pressure whatsoever to accomplish any of them. Just imagining the possibilities makes them real.


To Do:

learn two new tricks with my jump rope this winter
learn how to double dutch this summer
hover alongside of a mesa in a wing suit
set up a bungee cord in the backyard to practice aerial dancing
test out the latest gravity-defying boots
enjoy ski biking and snow kiting in Iceland
weave a series of 4 walls out of wool
carve a set of chess pieces
build structures out of stone
live in an outdoor shelter for a season
hunt for food with a bow and arrow
map out an audio atlas of indigenous drum rhythms
sleep deeply on a regular basis

No comments: